The ULA 2013 Conference is going to be held at the Utah Valley Convention Center, from May 1 - 3, 2013.
Information for Presenters
· Presenters must bring their own computers.
· Mac users must bring their own VGA adapter for the room projector.
· Each room will have hard wired internet connections.
· Wireless access will not available for free in the conference center this year. For those willing to pay for wireless, the fee is $15/24 hours.
· Internet will not be available to poster presenters.
· Audio for presentations will be available only upon request.
· ICM Event Staff will be available outside each room (teal draped tables) and will check the rooms hourly and provide any assistance needed.
· AV support will be provided by BYU and the facility and the event staff person will be able to contact them quickly for any help you need.
8’ (wide) by4’ poster boards will be provided for each presenter. These are double sided so there will be another poster on the other side of your poster.
There will be a couple of shared 8’ tables nearby for handouts.
Location: Ballrooms E through J; South Lobby (entrance closest to Hilton)
Wednesday, April 25th 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday, April 26th 8:00 am – 10:30 am
Posters should remain up during the conference’s exhibit hours shown below:
Thursday, April 26th 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday, April 27th 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Removal: Poster materials should be removed by 2:00 pm on Friday, April 27th.
Internet: There will be no internet available
Power: There will be no power source available Please bring any push pins, tape or other supplies you may need. The 4’ x 8’ poster boards will be numbered for your convenience.
If you need help, please inquire at one of the teal draped ICM Event Staff tables.